You NEED a Lawyer!
Why would you possibly need a lawyer? There are so many reasons it is almost impossible to list them all but here are a few common ones:
1. You don’t have an up to date Will, Enduring Power of Attorney, or Living Will
2. You have been named the executor of someone else’s will
3. CCRA selects you for an audit
4. Your child is accused of shoplifting
5. You receive a speeding ticket
6. You are buying or selling a home
7. Your landlord refuses to refund your damage deposit
8. You are going to sign a lease on a vehicle or an apartment / home
9. You are considering a separation or divorce
10. You have been a victim of identity theft (financial, SIN, driver’s license, character, medical)
11. You are charged more than you were quoted / estimated
12. You are in a car accident
13. You are fired or laid off
14. You are launching a new business
15. Your boss pockets the gift card you were supposed to receive as a bonus
16. Your new appliance doesn’t work
17. You are called for jury duty
18. A hairdresser damages your hair with harsh chemicals
19. You adopt a child
20. You care for your elderly parents
Etc., etc., etc….
There is a simple, affordable, and friendly way to get answers to your questions and help with your legal problems. Legal Shield is a New York Stock Exchange company that has been providing legal service plans to North American families for over 30 years. Our customers can access legal counsel and advice from qualified lawyers simply by calling a toll free number. Many other benefits are included, but even at the most basic level our plans allow you to have peace of mind, knowing that the promise of Equal Justice Under Law is a reality.
For about $37 a month (plus a one time $10 enrollment fee) you can get access to a lawyer to ask all your questions to and if you need to hire them get a guaranteed discount on their regular fees. The $37 also includes Identity Shield which will help you with monitoring your credit and restoring your identity should it be stolen in any way.
If you want more information or to sign up for a membership you can go to the link below. It takes about two minutes to do, you can pay via credit card or directly out of your bank account, and you can hold the membership for as long as you want. Because of all the different things you can use it for (CCRA problems and questions, traffic ticket issues, warranty issues, landlord and tenant issues, contract and document review, wills, living wills, enduring powers of attorney, representative agreements, buy/sell agreements, partnership agreements, etc, etc, etc) you can use it for the rest of your life.