Money isn’t everything, but it ranks right up there with oxygen.” – Zig Ziglar
|Cost||$60 per person||OR||$100 per couple
any two people registering together
Invest in this workshop and you will learn all the things they should have taught you in school, but never did. Come and get the facts on how money works, how to question things like investments and insurance, and learn how to make better choices to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket where it belongs!
No Boredom, No Sales, No Suits, No Jargon, No BS!
– How to set up and use a budget that works for you.
– Understanding credit so it can be a tool that you use instead of a weapon the banks use against you.
– Home and Auto Insurance: How to make sure you are properly protected for the correct premium.
– Wills, EPoAs, and PDs: What are they, how to get them done properly, and what can happen if you don’t have them.
– Mortgages: What are they, what do the words mean, how to pay them off faster with less money.
– Life Insurance: What are the different types, what questions do you need to ask, how are they underwritten.
– Living Benefits: Health, critical illness, disability, and long term care: What are they, how do they work, how do they differ, how are they underwritten, what questions do you need to ask?
– Investing: What do the words mean, rule of 72, inflation, risk, volatility, seg funds and mutual funds
– Education planning, RESPs, scholarship trusts, in trust accounts, and UL: How they work, how they differ, how to take advantage of government grants, how can they be used to pay for secondary education.
– Retirement planning: RRSP, non-registered, TFSA, and Universal Life. What are they, how do they differ, taxation.
If your group is interested in a class, please contact us.