The competitor to be feared is the one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.” – Henry Ford
Business when done right is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences. Unfortunately, most people experience frustration, putting in a lot of work with little reward, and financial stress because they are having to learn everything through personal experience and pain. Learn from the mistakes and experience of someone that has been in business working with self-employed and solopreneurs since 2002 and take years off your learning curve and save yourself thousands upon thousands of dollars in bumping around in the dark on your own.
No Boredom, No Sales, No Suits, No Jargon, No BS!
|January 31, 2020|
February 1, 2020
February 2, 2020
|5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
|Where||Location provided upon registration||SE Calgary||Calgary, AB|
|Cost||$600 per person||$100 deposit to confirm your space|
– How to flip your mindset from Employee to Entrepreneur
– Business goal setting
– Vision, Mission, and Values
– Marketing. How do to it effectively and affordably as well as Anti-Marketing
– Advisory Team. Who do you need on your team, why, and where to find them
– Systems. What are they, why are they important, how they make you money, how they save you time, and how to set them up in your business and life
– Financials. What does all the jargon really mean, understand the numbers so you can maximize your profit, learn the story of your business told by the dollars and cents
– Define and attract your ideal client and not waste time on emotional and financial vampires
– Income / Cashflow. Learn about the life blood of your business and how to protect and grow it
– Profit. The reason we are all in business. What is it, how to define / calculate it, and how to make a lot more of it.
If your group is interested in a Small Business Class, please contact us.